Monday, January 21, 2008

Though I might be Republican, Chelsea Clinton does an amazing job campaigning for her mom

Here's a pretty cool YouTube video that Perez Hilton posted of Chelsea Clinton and America Ferrera pounding the pavement a little bit for Hillary Clinton.


Though I feel like H. Clinton has absolutely no charisma, to the point that I honestly don't even listen to anything she says (and I wish I could), I thought this video went a long way to humanize her a little bit... BY NOT INCLUDING HER IN THE VIDEO.

Of course, I'm pretty obsessed with election media coverage right now and how interesting it is to see the different strategies, so this one gets a big thumbs up from me!

1 comment:

danielletbd said...

It's funny... I totally agree with you about her lacking personality, and for the most part she has skewed too far right for me, but lately there's something about her that I'm beginning to like (universal healthcare). I just can't look past her pulling a Jodie Foster and voice-quavering, tearing up every other day.