Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ok, the sun is coming up and ESPN's College Gameday is coming on in just over an hour. I guess there's no sleep for me tonight.

Go USC! (USC plays perennial college football powerhouse Idaho tonight at 7 PM Pacific)

It's been a while since I've done one of these "OMG" pics, so forgive me.
(Nat, don't make fun of me)



Let's take a trip down memory lane...
Me and Brandon Hancock just hanging out at the Washington Game
Me laying a sick block for Chauncey in the backfield
(My feet look enormous!! Holla!)

Me playing defense on Mike Williams

Clearly, it was an illustrious football career for me. I just didn't feel like doing the draft workouts (seeing as I would have been killed by the bench press bar, wouldn't have been able to hit any of the sticks on the vertical leap test, and would have got tired before the end of the 40 yard dash).

If it wasn't for those, I'd probably be in the league ;)

No comments: