Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So I've heard some rumblings that people say that Saturday Night Live isn't funny anymore. While at home in Boston, my friend Robbie brought my attention to this SNL skit with Justin Timberlake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmdwBmmuaNE

I watched many times. I laughed many times. I might have the sense of humor of a 10 year old, but few clips online recently have been as random, yet funny as this. I wouldn't say that it's NSFW (not safe for work), but you definitely need speakers and you definitely need to have co-workers who aren't oversensitive to silly humor. Pretty much, I'd watch it in the comfort of your own home :)

1 comment:

JB said...

I just watched Lazy Sunday for the first time... damn it was funny. But I'm still one of those people who thinks SNL isn't funny anymore.