Monday, November 12, 2007

2 Girls 1 Cup, Two Girls One Cup, is the most NSFW thing I have ever, ever seen

There was a time when the picture known as "goatsex," which was a man holding his anus open to an ungodly level, was the most disgusting and shocking thing on the Internet (I believe it has actually been "banned from the Internet."). Many a message board goer got tricked into looking at the "goatsex" image, but now there is a new video that is now the new "goatsex" - called "2 Girls 1 Cup," made famous by Perez Hilton.

If you haven't seen "Two Girls One Cup" or "2girls1cup," which I refuse to hyperlink because it's honestly one of the most disgusting videos I have ever seen in my whole life (really, you might barf), I highly suggest you do not watch it.

Not only is it the most NSFW (Not Safe For Work, like to the point that you would get fired for even loading it) video that you might ever load onto your computer, but the images stay in your head for a while.

IF you are so inclined to watch it, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, do not watch it at work or if you have anything close to a weak stomach. It is completely disgusting, out of control, and I take no responsibility for you watching the video.

However, I took one for the team here on the Interweb and watched the video. My reaction was very similar to this very popular reaction on YouTube. I can honestly say that this guy's reaction appears completely genuine and I would be hard pressed to find anyone who does not have a similar reaction as I honestly was repeatedly covering my eyes and slamming the back of my head on my bed while watching the video.



If you are still interested in the video, John Mayer did a parody and you should be able to understand the video after watching his.



If you somehow end up watching the video, at least you won't be eating for days. Seriously, I'm warning you this video is disgusting and everyone who has seen it will tell you not to watch it, though I did laugh because I cannot believe this video actually exists, but it is FREAKIN GROSS.

I did it to be up with "pop culture," after my roommate Ryan told me about this phenomenon, but man... it's gross.

It has potential to be the new goatsex, so watch out when people send you video clips!

No comments: