Sunday, November 04, 2007

Since it's been a minute since we've done a celeb sighting, I present Suge Knight!

At the USC Football game this weekend, I met Suge Knight of Death Row Records fame, which has got to be one of the more rare pictures I can add to my celeb collection.

Me and Suge Knight with "stunna shades" on (Thanks, "Girls Next Door" and Kendra)
...I knew these Pradas would go to good use one day...

It felt good to be back at USC and being on the field brought back a lot of memories. I got to say hi to my former bosses and see two of my best friends in the world, Mariana and Carolyn.

I didn't get to see as many people as I wanted due to traffic and the fact that my phone was only receiving half the text messages sent to me, only to receive others hours after the game ended, but it was nice regardless.

No comments: