Sunday, November 11, 2007

Check out my Flektor video on Carrie Underwood

One of the projects I wanted to do over the weekend was learning how to use Flektor. Surprisingly, I actually finished (I usually end up falling asleep all over the place and not getting anything done, which is what happened with me and packing this weekend).

What is Flektor? It's a site where you can use a web-based version of a more easy to use iMovie (consequently, with less features) to create and edit embeddable videos out of YouTube clips, MySpace video clips, etc. You can also create slideshows and a bunch of other things that I have yet to explore.

Regardless, I needed a subject that I could stand looking at for 4 or 5 hours or so, so I chose to make a video of Carrie Underwood that follows her time on American Idol Season 4 and beyond.

Over ten minutes of Carrie, made by me...

The video includes performances from American Idol, along with music videos and performances from Carnival Ride and Some Hearts. Enjoy!


It's long, but if you have a minute, I think it's pretty cool!

1 comment:

jaf said...

A great mix of all Carrie, one of the best around! Nice job!