Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's time for Blake Lewis to Break Anotha... not Break Another

My favorite Idol from Season 6, Blake Lewis, just released his first single called "Break Anotha" earlier this week off his upcoming CD Audio Day Dream. I posted trailers earlier this week and they featured the guitar line that is used in the actual single.

While it's not a music video, you can hear the whole song right here.

B-b-b-break Anotha

I don't know about you, but I love it, as does Michael Slezak of Entertainment Weekly, who said "I'm so totally jazzed by Blake Lewis' dizzyingly catchy (if somewhat unfortunately titled) new single, "Break Anotha." But then again, maybe not. After several listens, "Break Anotha," with its opening blast of sirens and its hiccup-y beats, sounds like it could easily hold its own on Billboard's Hot 100. In other words, it's not just a "good for an Idol graduate" kind of single, but instead the kind of track I'd spend money to download."


Do yo' thang, Blake.

No comments: