Monday, April 23, 2007

Bobby Lee is a funny guy


I had the pleasure of meeting Bobby Lee while working as a Production Assistant for a small comedy special called "Comedy Zen" my senior year of college.

After introducing himself to me and exchanging small talk, one of the first things Bobby said to me was, "Hey man, you like white girls?"

Obviously, I responded in the affirmative (who doesn't? Modern media won't allow otherwise).

Bobby went on to tell me about his girlfriend, getting along with parents, and all kinds of other random insights that he could offer me, a then-21 year old college student, about life and love. The funny thing about him and this conversation was that it was completely genuine. He was totally interested in anything that I said and was probably asking me more questions about myself than I was about him.

And then, in true Bobby Lee fashion, he proceeded to do his routine, strip down to a man-thong, and show his anus to the crowd.

No comments: