Sunday, April 15, 2007

Word is getting around that a Lauren Conrad "sex tape" is going to find its way to the Internet in the near future. While LC denies such claims, many other celebrity news and blog sites are jumping on the bandwagon that this tape might actually exist - tarnishing the reputation of my reigning celebrity crush.

Considering the circumstances (Jason Wahler, the alleged other participant in the alleged sex tape, I believe is going to jail for drunkenly punching someone and is trying to make some money before his criminal record is officially going to hold him back in life... not as if that would stop him from still ending up at huge Hollywood parties after his release), I wouldn't be surprised if it existed and was released in a last ditch effort. Definitely one of those "if you're going to go down, go down swinging" moments, but we'll see what it does to my beloved LC and The Hills. Just a thought, if celebrities don't want these tapes to come out, maybe they shouldn't bring the camera into the bedroom. It's unfortunate that everyone tries to make money off of them and especially when you're the bigger star, as is the case with LC here, you'd like to think that you'd really look out for yourself.

LC > Normal bandwidth usage


Jenna Fischer: A close second on my unofficial list of celebrity crushes

Did I mention that I saw Wicked in Hollywood a few weeks back? I don't know much about musicals, but I'd be pretty surprised if they got better than that. Shawn Wayans was a few rows in front of us with his family. The two leads were incredible in the play and I highly recommend anyone in Los Angeles to see the play, even if you don't really "get" musicals like me (I was totally lost during "RENT," because I didn't know you had to listen to the lyrics...I would bob my head for five minutes and then emerge from the musical number completely lost). Tickets were a lot...about $100, but I figured it was only $25 more than I paid to see 50 Cent a couple years ago... not that he's not culturally enriching in his own right.

"Grad School Prom" was this weekend inside the California Science Center (which is actually a pretty cool venue for a dance!). It was so much fun to see everyone dressed up and getting down on the dance floor - most fun night I've had in a long time. Pictures to come as soon as someone puts them up on Facebook. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: