Friday, April 06, 2007

Thought this would be kind of fun...

Looking around for that Reggie Bush picture took me for a trip down memory lane, so I thought I'd post a few pictures of some of the pretty cool opportunities I've had to meet some "famous people" in my near quarter century on earth thusfar.

The Hall of Fame is great for me, Ronnie Lott...
But there was no greater thrill than meeting this short Asian.

I, Carson Palmer, might be a Pro Bowl Quarterback...
But that doesn't mean I won't take pictures with a jamoke.
Man, I might be Carmelo Anthony, but I could use some work on my game sometimes...
So I'm gonna dunk over this kid while he cries under the hoop.
Aaaaaaah I'm Matt Leinart and I'm going for the win!
...Who is this small child next to me??

Rawrrrr! No offensive line can stop me, Kenechi Udeze!
But I will stop and take a picture with this lost child...

Boy do I, Will Ferrell, want to take a picture with some random kid at the Orange Bowl...
Ah...Mission accomplished...
Hey man, did you check out DaveChung.com today? Tom Brady did!
What a thrill to meet a former Daily Trojan writer!
Should I, Nick Lachey, hang out with Heisman Trophy winner Matt Leinart?
Or hang out with the creator of DaveChung.com?
Wahoo! DJ, who would have thought I'd be on DaveChung.com!

Good luck in the draft, Steve.

Haha, I feel like I could do this all night. Man, it's nice to have the day off tomorrow. All joking aside, there are parts of it that I do miss.

No comments: