Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Boston

Add to My Profile More Videos

I know the song is about going to Boston because someone is tired of California, but I assure you, I'm staying on the West Coast.

I know this song has been out for a while and it's probably for girls (as is most of the music I seem to like), but I am really intrigued by this video for some reason. Something about it is really sad (beyond the lyrics) to me about waves crashing into pianos and totally destroying them and rendering them useless. I've never been a destructive person (I hate watching people break things just to break things), so watching the waves crash into these pianos which could probably have gone to good use for families that otherwise can't afford them for the sake of a capitalist music video is painful, yet powerful in a weird way to me. This makes no sense. I need to get to sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no, I need to go sleep. i've written 0 words for the conflict paper since I left the office, but I am so happy because my organ donation paper is so wonderfully awesome. i love it. and i want to go to sleep happy. hence, i'm not writing my conflict paper tonight. i will so regret this.

and, OMAIGOD *insert the ugly strange face multiple times* COMETOUSCLILROMEO!!!!!!!!