Thursday, July 26, 2007

The 911 tape by woman being chased by Lindsay Lohan's GMC Yukon has been released.

Let's forget about the craziness in the car and let's think about how much the guy on the 911 line absolutely does not give a crap about the call. My car got stolen a few months ago and I reported it to the LAPD, only to have Officer Brooks in the Culver City police department tell me that my car was likely chopped up into hundreds of pieces instead of pretending he was actually going to try and find it. Officer Brooks, who claimed to have a Ph.D. then proceeded to fill out the wrong form for my stolen vehicle report, filling out a stored vehicle report instead, which put 6 separate parking tickets on my record because my stolen car was not reported as stolen after it was found just blocks from where it had been stolen.

Wiggum would have at least filled out the right form.

There was a time in my life when I thought police were cool. That time in my life was known as the time before I ever interacted with the LAPD (who blatantly advertise starting salaries on billboards in lower income areas in Los Angeles).

Click here to listen to even more LAPD fun via Lindsay Lohan

No comments: