Monday, July 16, 2007

Aubrey O'Day dropping Danity Kane for PCD? Not so fast my friend...

Apparently, O'Day has changed her tune and decided that she's DK fo' LYFE and is sticking with Diddy's girl group and not jumping over to join her feline friends over in PCD. I didn't even know that Danity's first CD went platinum (I did buy it the first day it came out), but Diddy tells us it's true on Making the Band 4, which I'm enjoying right now (Brian A. being my early "dawg").

I, for one, am delighted to hear that UC Irvine's own Alpha Chi Omega Aubrey O'Day will be sticking it out with her girls. Ooh la la la la la (why did that opening track to the show not make the CD?).

Save the cheerleader. Save the world? Save the hottie. Save the group.

Man, that's a lot of hair.


I know it can't be all hers, but damn that's a lot of hair.

While I think it's funny that I've started attracting spammers to the comment sections of my blog, it's a little flattering that people think I get enough traffic that it's worth their time to send their bots to do it.

Source

1 comment:

Lena said...

So over her.