Monday, July 09, 2007

Many thanks go out to Brendan Loy at one of my favorite blogs, IrishTrojan.com for linking my Billboard blog on his blog today.

Brendan's blog is one of the reasons why I continued this blog even when I was struggling a bit initially to keep it going. His site has been an inspiration to mine, despite the fact that they don't necessarily look anything like each other. The success that he's had with his blog has really just inspired me to keep trying to do bigger and better things with my because his site is proof that if you just work hard at something and do it well, good things will come out of it.

I have some new content going up early tomorrow morning and I will do my best to represent for not only the readers of DaveChung.com, but IrishTrojan.com as well.

Thank you all so much for your support! If you have a minute to stop in my Billboard page, please leave a comment for me to let me know that you stopped by so that I can thank you personally.

I could not be more grateful for all your guys' support.

Sincerely,
Dave Chung

No comments: