Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tired...bloated...

I am realizing that I think I am progressively becoming more and more lactose intolerant, which is a little disgusting to write about. But it's almost one in the morning and I've driven over 400 miles today (nearly 20 percent of my car's total mileage) and I'm exhausted.

Looking forward to getting some rest tonight because Saturday is going to be a big day! Thoughts of Carrie Underwood make the driving, bloating, and unbelievable shooting pains in my stomach (no joke, they're really that intense) a little more bearable, but at this point, I just want to sleep.

It is definitely an unusual affair to try and find a place to crash at 11 PM when you're in a city 400 miles from your home, but you feel pretty good about it once you find a place to stay. I could easily, really easily, pass out in this parking lot right now while I wait for Eli to get back, but I'm hoping to log some real sleep hours before seeing Carrie tomorrow. Besides, with how gassy I am, sleeping in a car is just begging for me to inadvertantly commit suicide in a subcompact car with little ventilation.

So sleepy...

-via Treo

1 comment:

Lena said...

That's so gross.