Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Because I am incapable of complaining for more than a few minutes...

This past Saturday and Sunday morning, I went to "Salsa boot camp" in South Los Angeles. While it was in the hood and I didn't really learn a whole lot (I just cleaned up a lot of my steps), it was a lot of fun - so much fun that my right calf muscle is absolutely killing me today. It ended up being 4 hours a day of Salsa review for me, but I really enjoyed it regardless.

One of the most fun things about Salsa dancing is being able to teach people who are also trying to learn if you manage to get a step or a move a little quicker than they do. Later, chances are, they'll return the favor.


Someday...

I'm going to start taking additional classes from Mary Scanlon, who is currently the dreamboat of a salsa teacher who teaches classes at USC. I'm really excited about it.

This post would have been longer, but stupid Blogger's image uploading went down.

Everyday that passes, I get a step closer to moving my site over to WordPress.

No comments: