Thursday, October 04, 2007

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back...

Before reading this post, you have to play this video as the soundtrack to the post.



I know you like that.
DaveChung.com is back after a brief two week hiatus. Thank you to everyone who has checked in and has bothered me about updating. While it seems like I just disappeared and/or died, this was actually a planned time off post-Billboard where I was trying to regain some sanity and stay far, far away from the computer as much as possible when I got home. I'll be doing the monthly traffic report this week and we'll be back in effect (BACK IN THE BUILDING!!) shortly after. I was on a little bit of blogger burnout and just needed some time off.
Work has been really busy, just in terms of the regular everyday and the excitement of the upcoming American Idol season. I did interviews for a Billboard press release that never got released (unfortunately). Next week, I'll be doing on-camera interviews for being the winner of the Billboard Mobile Beat competition with one of the Los Angeles area Billboard editors for some conferences that Billboard will be holding later this year. Luckily, I just got a haircut so I can look fly-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyyy.
And really, the new TV season started. I was rearranging my room. I would be lying if I didn't say that both didn't take a lot of my time.
To get us back on track, I'll needlessly post a Carrie Underwood video. Things will be back to normal soon, except the site will probably have a very new look soon courtesy of my friend Linda! (Linda, you don't know that yet)
Almost back...

No comments: