Monday, October 29, 2007

Britney Spears' Blackout Hits Store Shelves Today

Well, actually tomorrow... But nonetheless, it hits stores Tuesday, October 30th.

Ready to rock out with my cack out for Blackout

Gimme Gimme my Britney CD!!

While the CD has leaked all over the Internet like a water balloon made of Silly Putty, forcing her label to push the release date up by two weeks, I have resisted listening to the CD beyond what Ryan Seacrest plays on the radio while I'm getting ready in the morning.

I don't really know what to expect from it, but the reviews have been fantastic and I figure that it had to be good enough to leak to the Internet and for people to care.
Gimme Gimme your munnies!!

While Tuesday is Halloween eve, it's also the return of a wackier, crazier, but hopefully musically better Britney Spears.

No comments: