Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rapper T.I. doesn't just need guns, but machine guns... with silencers...

TMZ is reporting that ATL rapper T.I. looks to be in trouble after recently giving his bodyguards money to purchase machine guns with silencers. Since T.I. is a convicted felon, apparently buying those, in addition to the 17 other firearms that T.I. allegedly had his bodyguard buy for him, is not ok.


Wild as the Taliban is right.

Nothing says protection like street sweeping machine guns with silencers attached to them.
And you know this.

Hopefully, T.I., who is one of the few rappers out that I still like and buy CDs of, wasn't about to go down in a blaze of glory because the machine guns sound a little excessive to me.

But regardless, OMG c0gr@+ts to T.I. on his BET AwRdz~! :) :)

No comments: