Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Goodbye to FOX's Nashville?

Even though people say Nashville will be "rescheduled at a later date," I think it's safe to say that we've seen our last episode of Nashville.

Me and the 3 other guys who watched it for the hot girls are pretty bummed about it. I cursed my DVR for two straight weeks for not recording the show before realizing it got canceled. Taking over Nashville's spot was K-Ville, and soon, TNGAB.

R.I.P. Nashville, we hardly knew you. Now you're donezo (to pay homage to the show's uncle Laguna Beach, we had to use that word).



Though you are sad, Nashville, Carrie will sing you back to happiness.

This performance was the single moment that made me start listening to country music. To people who hate riding in my car because of that, blame Carrie and this moment.

No comments: