Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Best FedEx Ever.

I just received a package from Billboard for being chosen as a winner for this year's LG/Billboard Mobile Beat contest. Inside the goody bag...

- Billboard branded bag
- LG enV cell phone with service through September
- Mobile Beat t-shirt
- Welcome letter
- Introductory CD-ROM
- Lots of LG ads
- LG foam football
- Billboard magazine and 3 month free subscription
- Phone cleaning kits
- Billboard hat

Pics to come when I get home. I think this package is cool enough that I don't want to use the cell phone camera phone to show all the goodies inside.

Please support my blog on the Billboard webpage once it launches! I could use all your support!

As always, thanks for stopping by and checking out the blog. Soon, you'll have a new blog to check out as I parade around at various LA area concerts for Billboard.com!

No comments: