Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tonight, I entered Billboard's Mobile Beat contest to become a mobile blogger at summer concerts.

It's a long shot, but someone has to win, right? There are things we try that seem impossible, but if we don't try, we won't know if they really were.

Best of luck to all entrants and hopefully whoever wins the contest makes the opportunity as worthwhile as it would be for all of us in the blogosphere. Thanks to my roommate Ryan for helping me mash up some original pics last minute for my submission.

I might be a five foot tall Asian, but when I look at these pictures, I realize I've done some pretty cool things that I never would have expected just a few years ago.

Mashup #1. Antwone Fisher, Anthony Fodorov, Boyz II Men, AJ Tabaldo, Snoop Dogg, Carmelo Anthony, Alaina Alexander

Mashup #2: Carson Palmer, Ian Bernardo, Jordin Sparks, Nick Lachey, Ruben Studdard, Tom Brady, USC Song Girls (Lara and Kim), Darnell Bing, Jason White, Mark Clayton, Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush.

I want to win, but it was a fun trip down memory lane regardless.

No comments: