Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dinner in the Valley and my first assignment?

I'm in the Valley tonight to hang out with my friend Mitra. it's one of the only times I've been out here just to hang out., but it wasn't a bad drive from Beverly Hills. As always, I'm early so I thought I would take the time to continue to familiarize myself with blogging via the enV. What takes me seconds on the Treo takes me minutes on the enV, but i can tell that I'm slowly getting used to it.

Why the rush? I am tentatively scheduled to cover the Fall Out Boy concert in Anaheim next Monday for Billboard and I'm hoping to blog live from the concert, which means that I should pretty much be able to use this thing with my eyes closed. This is one of the shows I really wanted to go to this summer, so I hope that it works out!

Sorry for the lack of updates today all, real life started to take over today. I am going to dual blog for Billboard and my blog at the same time from the concerts, so it should be an adventure!

No comments: