Friday, May 25, 2007

Hey all, hope everyone is excited for the three day weekend. I am excited to spend the weekend in San Francisco to see the city and get some time to just relax and be. It's definitely been an interesting transition trying to get used to the fact that I don't have to do homework on the weekends anymore. Hopefully, I'm able to enjoy the weekend like everyone else, but traffic is no doubt going to be a mess.

I wanted to take a minute to really thank everyone who has been so supportive of me and davechung.com since its launch about six months ago. It was pretty devastating for me to lose my newspaper column and this website was really my release and way that I was able to cope with letting go of what was one of my goals coming into college - having a weekly newspaper column where I wouldn't be bound by topic and would be able to interact with my readers. My column gave me that and it felt good to see my classmates reading my column in class and laughing at my lame jokes, not even knowing that its author was sitting just a few seats away. It was such a privilege and there was nothing that I loved more than meeting another deadline and seeing my name in print a few days later.

It looks like we're looking at another month of growth here on my blog and while the official numbers aren't in just yet, they're looking pretty good so far. I appreciate all your support, especially my daily visitors (which is really amazing to me) and those of you who even take the time to check out and click on the advertisements that help keep my page alive!

We're almost at the half year mark and I'm looking forward to continuing the growth that we've seen over the past six months. Thank you again!
-dc

No comments: