Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A little defeated.

Ever have one of those days when you just feel a little defeated? That's me today. Defeated at a few things, but at the same time, just defeated in general, at nothing in particular.

The right words don't get said, nor heard, the people you expect to be there aren't, and you're just left thinking about nothing, with no direction, which I feel like is dangerous all the time. And while you're blessed with the people who call to check in and truly manage to make you feel like you matter - you wonder what happened to those who were always supposed to be there.

I am a firm believer in the fact that anyone, no matter who it is, will think crazy thoughts if they have enough alone time and I'm trying very hard not to have that alone time this week.

Sanity this weekend comes via a trip to Santa Barbara.

Is it time for me to start over already so soon after everything was just supposed to officially start? The thought has crossed my mind a few times today.

Just defeated today. Will bounce back tomorrow.

Have to bounce back tomorrow.

No comments: