Thursday, May 03, 2007

Right now, I'm thinking about a Scion Xa. Seems like less people would steal that.

Would love a Honda Fit, but don't think I could afford it. Arlene tells me the VW Rabbit is for girls and that's definitely not me...despite what the variety of skin care products in my bathroom would say.

I love the Hondas (it's in my blood, as an Asian), but I don't know if I could handle another one getting stolen.

I'm realizing that I'm about to experience my first week without being in school or having pending school in about 19 years and I will be driving a rental waiting for my car to be reported as a total loss.

It's really depressing.

Two months ago, I started saving for a "new car down payment" in my ING Direct savings account. I have $175.69 so far. Who knew I would have to use it so soon?

On a positive note, I just set up my bench press in my room last night (for which I was saving for almost a year). It's pretty much the only thing keeping me sane today. It was really hard to set up with a socket wrench, but I'm happy I did it. The walls not being broken and the doors not being slammed to the point where I cause visible damage are likely also grateful.

1 comment:

McBean said...

I love Hondas. They do run the risk of being stolen, but then again, doesn't almost every car around here?

I've had a car broken into but not stolen (knock on wood). It still sucked.