Thursday, May 17, 2007

Orange County plans to alleviate traffic on the 5.


Alleviate traffic... Realistic? Probably not. Orange County has some of the worst traffic in Southern California. I know it's unsafe, with earthquakes and all, but why don't we just get some double decker highways out here? It's just delaying the inevitable.

Seeing this video reminded me of when I was so bored in the car one day that I took videos for the site while I was in the car. Clearly, this is not my car anymore and my lobster, Bowzer, and GPS may rest in peace along with it. You know that you're really bored and traffic is really bad when you take videos of yourself while you're driving.

This is the bad part of Los Angeles. Well, other than the hood... And getting your car stolen.

But this is not to say that there are not great parts to the city as well. For those of us who don't live in Los Angeles, I took a video of the fountain at our local mall, The Grove, often seen on shows like MTV's "The Hills" to show people who don't live in Los Angeles, what a normal shopping day is like here in West LA.


Pretty sweet, but pretty normal after a while!

No comments: