Friday, September 21, 2007

AskMen's list of Top 10 Chick Cars

AskMen.com recently posted their list of "Top 10: Chick Cars."

Seeing as I enjoyed High School Musical and listen to Carrie Underwood on a fairly regular basis...

You know you love me too.

I was interested in seeing how many of the cars I was interested in made the list. Even more, I was going to be shocked if my effeminate Scion xA didn't make the list.

*indicates a car that I have seriously considered

10) Mini Cooper Cabriolet (convertible)*
9) Pontiac G6
8) Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor*
7) Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible
6) Chevrolet Suburban
5) BMW X3
4) Acura RSX*
3) VW Eos
2) Toyota Rav4*
1) Dodge Neon

I @M 4 W!MM3N$

That is pretty bad on my part... And I watch Wicked all the time... and I really enjoyed Hairspray... It's all downhill from this point.

No comments: