Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rest for the weary?

On Thursday, I'm going to buy a picture frame and then just go home for once.

It's been a pretty exhausting week after a pretty exhausting summer and really, I'm just a little wiped out at this point, so sleep sounds really good to me. 2008 Grammys, here I come! But I gotta rest up a little in the meantime.

Now that Billboard is on hiatus, some people have been asking what I'm going to do with all my free time.

1) See Marie' Digby at least one more time during her Hotel Cafe' residency.
Marie Digby's Version of "What I've Done"

Add to My Profile | More Videos

2) See Wicked every other week while Megan Hilty is still there because I love it and it's an affordable night of incomparable fun.

Megan Hilty (Glinda!), I love thee!
Popular

Add to My Profile | More Videos
Funniest cast ever with Megan Hilty as Glinda
3) Keep going to salsa class so that I can go salsa dancing with Ramiro upon his return to LA.

4) Continue going to one new restaurant every week. This week's choice? Don Antonio's on Pico so I can eat like Speidi on The Hills.

"How about you and me go to Don Antonio's tonight?" - Heidi Montag
That I will, Heidi!

5) I'd also love to redo the good ole' website. More space for text, maybe play with the color scheme a little now that I have some more time and aren't blogging on so many sites at the same time.

6) Frame all my good pictures and put them up in my room.

7) Clean my room/wax my car.

8) Recharge my brain from writing so many words, but I'll put some of the leftover energy back into the blog.

9) Continue surfing/doing other random activities that aren't normally suited for my people.

10) Do a peel off face mask and perhaps a couple days of beauty.

11) Get caught up on emails.

12) Rearrange my room.

13) Seriously consider getting a dog.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

NMG said...

hahaha "Speidi??" reallly?? that's soo funny..never heard that one!
:-P

Lena said...

We have to talk about the whole Mini Cooper thing..really Dave! A Mini Cooper??
As for the dog, go for it. That short stubby little dog in the pic gets me everytime.
Oh, and I miss you!!!!