Saturday, September 08, 2007

Avril Lavigne is not modest

Do not look at me. I am much too successful, strong, giving, and if you don't believe it, you're a loser.

Let's look at some stellar quotations from Avril Lavigne's recent interview with Britain's Q Magazine.

On dealing with her incredible success:

"Selling 24 million albums hasn't really affected me, but it has changed things. I can't walk into a room full of people any more without everybody turning their heads, and I can only eat in certain restaurants where I know I won't get hassled. But that's OK. I was born to do this, and so I've learned how to cope."

Hmm...that's interesting... So I guess you were always pretty full of yourself and enjoyed number dropping, even before selling 24 million albums...

OMG, you are like so effing stuck up.

Preach on, Whitney from The Hills!

On her competition:
"Someone like Kelly Clarkson is beautiful and has a pretty voice, but with me you get a much stronger image. I'm tough, I have a look that girls want to copy, and I sound a particular way. It's good if you're not easily ignored. And I'm not."

OMG, have you heard Before He Cheats?

OMG, Carrie is so pretty and I want copy her look

On her generosity:
"I am a very giving person. When the hurricane thing happened, I went to my closet, filled six boxes of stuff and said to my assistant, 'Take it to Katrina!' I also like to give stuff to people who are my 'workers,' especially if they don't make much money."

Ok, no picture on this one. If you're so giving, fill more than six boxes and freakin take it to the post office yourself instead of giving more work to your underpaid worker bees who straight iron your hair every morning.

Yeah, at least like do 7 boxes...

(I couldn't resist using the picture)

On her polarizing personality:
"People love me and people hate me, but I'm comfortable in my own skin and that's what counts. And anyway if you do hate me, you're the loser, not me."

Every person on earth other than Avril just got sold out.

No comments: