Saturday, September 22, 2007

Temporary King of the American Idol Top 10 Insider Blog

As previously posted about, every week on AmericanIdol.com, my homey Marnie does a "Top 10" list on her official "Insider Blog" for the website. It's a ton of fun and there's definitely a little community that visits her blog all the time.

While I have a few wins under my belt that weren't posted about, in this week of blogging victories, I thought it was fun that I have been crowned the temporary king of the Top 10 list.

OMG, that is so effing great!

After getting a couple tickets to the Kelly Clarkson concert in November (woo hoo!)...

Hopefully more of this Kelly...


And just a sprinkle of this Kelly, though that won't happen as the tour promotes her newest CD

I'm now off to regain my masculinity at the USC game in the poopy rain. Happy Saturday, everyone!
Nothing says manly like awkward pictures of three dudes

No comments: