Sunday, September 09, 2007

Shock, Awe, and Thank You's

Over the past couple days, I saw a huge spike in traffic on the site, which I expected to come as a result of Marie' Digby news and Vanessa Anne Hudgens news.

What I didn't expect was to be indirectly linked from CNN.com via its "From the blogs - Controversy, commentary, and debate" section powered by Sphere for my post on Vanessa Anne Hudgens.

If you want to share in my joy, visit this page on CNN and then click on "From the Blogs" at the very bottom of the page. For now, my humble site appears in the "Blogs Talking About This Topic" section as the Number 2 blog (More Thoughts from the Shower).

I think we're going to do a bit of a shift again on the site and get back to its editorial column roots a bit. To keep my brain working, I think we're going to move back to having more of my actual thoughts on topics of interest instead of just posting pics/video with my silly one liners (though that will definitely still be here as more Carrie Underwood and Katharine McPhee pictures just demand to be posted).

Hooray!

Thanks to everyone who is visiting via CNN, the DaveChung.com regulars (who really have made this site relevant and I hope you all take some ownership of this mini "big break"), and of course to the Sphere people for choosing my blog to be featured on CNN!

3 comments:

DC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DC said...

...thanks for the spam... d3f111163@yahoo.com...

Nati said...

yippieeeeee