Saturday, September 01, 2007

Back from Marie' Digby show in Hollywood tonight and well, I just can't sleep so I think I'm going to start my Billboard write up tonight. As previously noted, Marie' is quite the YouTube phenom (approaching 2.5 million views) and has since been signed to a major record deal. Her acoustic version of "Umbrella" was heard by 3-4 million people during the end of the season premiere of The Hills (Season 3). And well, she's great.

The show was amazing and I'll definitely be back to see Marie' in the very near future. Amazingly, Marie' waits around to sign every autograph and take every picture that her fans request of her, which will be interesting to see how that works when she's filling huge arenas (and she will).

I feel really lucky to have not only seen, but met Marie' tonight and I am so excited for her to continue doing big things in music!

All about it. See you soon, Marie'! (as should everyone in the LA area)

I've been working every weekend for the past couple months now and honestly, it gets pretty tiring. However, shows like the one that Marie' put on tonight manage to re-energize me and remind me why I was so excited to do this in the first place.

Also, huge congrats to Alissa Moreno for getting yet another song on MTV as her song "One More Day" was featured on MTV's Newport Harbor this week!


Not this song, but a different song by Alissa (it's on iTunes I believe)

No comments: