Saturday, September 15, 2007

There is no shortage of hawt wimmenz in FOX's "Nashville"

At this point, I'm pretty sure that I'm into anything that comes out of the Liz Gately/Adam Divello factory. From Laguna Beach, to The Hills, to the beaches of Newport Harbor, to the new FOX series Nashville, I am not afraid to admit that I love them all.

Hotties for DAYS in Nashville

There will be money. There will not be houses, but there will be "estates." There will be horses. There will be some good music. There will be moments with lots of hugging like this.
"OMG, you're prettier!!"
"No way, you're prettier!!!"
"OMFG, ok fine, we're both so pretty, eeee!!!"
"Soooo happyyyyy!!! Spin meeee!!!"

While the show follows the mold of Laguna, Newport, and The Hills by following upper class white people (for some reason, I feel like there will be zero minorities in Nashville) having a grand ole' time, some of the singers actually seemed pretty talented based on last night's premiere. From Terry Bradshaw's daughter and aspiring country singer Rachel Bradshaw, to a daughter of a coal miner with the good looks of a girl from Laguna, Mika Combs, everywhere you go in FOX's Nashville world, there is good country music...and hotties.
Don't look at my daughter that way, kids...

I'll be watching the drama as the singers look for deals and cross their fingers that they'll make the stage (in some cases, again) at the Grand Ole' Opry.


It's almost enough to make me want to leave Los Angeles, pick up and move to Nashville so that I can work at Panda Express and serve hot food to beautiful White people all day. If Mika came to the spot, I'd consider derailing my career and life plans to scoop up Panda bowls all day long.
For Mika, looking at this all day would be a small price to pay.

Ah semi-scripted reality TV...how I love thee...

No comments: