Sunday, September 16, 2007

Celebrities galore, but photos tough to come by at the Emmy Pre-Party...

The Entertainment Weekly Emmy Pre-Party was filled with celebrities, but pictures were tough to come by! Pretty much, no one but me and about five other people were taking pictures and being losers, but I'm ok with that.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to walk the red carpet to declare "I am the Asian Perez Hilton, but I'm nice!!" to the cameramen who would undoubtedly ask "WHO ARE YOU??" It seemed like a lot of the celebs walked the red carpet and then walked right out instead of stopping by the party, but it was really packed inside the Opera and Crimson regardless.

It was another pretty hot day here in SoCal, so please excuse the sweatiness. Everyone else kept wearing their jackets and unfortunately no one did the Bar Mitzvah "let's just wear the t-shirts we had on under neath the dress up clothes" routine.

We're here!
(this was light on top of smoke in the entrance...not a crappy camera)

Dr. McSteamy and Alex Karev from Grey's Anatomy
(Eric Dane & Justin Chambers)
Ugly Betty's boss, Daniel!
(Eric Mabius)
Marc from Ugly Betty!
(Michael Urie)

I told Michael that I help out on the news section for AmericanIdol.com and then I said "I don't know if you watch that show..." He promptly replied "Now I will!!!"

I know he was lying, but I thought it was nice.
Hiro from Heroes!
(Masi Oka, who came to speak to one of my classes last year)

George from Grey's Anatomy
(T.R. Knight)

I also got a picture with Addison from Grey's (Kate Walsh), but it has to get emailed to me.

People I missed the chance to snap a pic with and am upset about:
- Andrea Bowen (Julie from Desperate Housewives)
- Eva Longoria (Gabrielle from Desperate Housewives... her security guy was about to murder me so I thought better)
- Jamie Pressly (Just shoulda done it and I didn't)
- Padma from Bravo Network
- Miss J from America's Next Top Model
- Olivia Wilde (Alex from The OC... She was just too hot! I couldn't do it!)

Others in attendance that I definitely saw with my own eyes:
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Heidi Klum
- Vanessa Williams
- John Stamos
- Kevin Sorbo
- Anthony Anderson
- Simon Cowell's girlfriend
- Sherry Stringfield
- A lot of incredibly hot women

Other notables who I caught glimpses of or heard were there from others:
- David Boreanaz
- Zachary Quinto (Sylar from Heroes)

People who I was looking for all night but came up empty:
- Lauren Conrad from The Hills
- Audrina from The Hills
- Heidi and Spencer from The Hills
- Whitney from The Hills
- Jason Wahler from The Hills (I wanted to tell him how much I enjoyed his rapping on Celebrity Rap Superstar)
- Ryan Seacrest
- Jenna Fischer (Pam from The Office)
- Anyone else from The Office
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (come on... Ghost Whisperer deserves an invite!)
- Gordon Ramsay from Hell's Kitchen
- Hilary Duff
- Anyone from Friends or Seinfeld
- Anyone from Everybody Loves Raymond
- Trent from Pink is the New Blog

Regardless, still a pretty amazing way to spend a Saturday night. It's now 4AM and I have to work on Sunday. Yikes.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Umm. I'm totally calling you today to get the details! I ADORE Grey's!