Sunday, September 23, 2007

Grammys, Emmy Party, American Idol finale, but... no So You Think You Can Dance Tour

Blogging So You Think You Can Dance is keeping up with the SYTYCD tour this summer/fall and I cannot say that I'm not extremely jelly (jealous) of all the people who get to go!

I wasn't able to get tickets to the LA show at the to-be-opened Nokia Theatre that my friend Art is actually working on, but I suppose there's always StubHub. Here some some of the cool videos that fans have posted on YouTube that BSYTYCD has gathered up.

Hok, Dominic, and Sara doing a breaking routine.



Lacey and Kameron performing Dancing, their Mia Michaels routine.

Oh Lacey Mae, you're a dreamboat.


One of my favorite performances from the season - Lacey & Neil's Lindy Hop.

MTV has also been marathon-ing SYTYCD all weekend, which I hope becomes a regular thing like they do with America's Next Top Model.

One of the things that kept SYTYCD so great all season was how we really got to "know" the contestants through these videos. Each contestant had a distinct character and it made you get really attached to your favorites (mine being Lacey and Dominic). While there are a ton of reality/contest shows out there that I watch and love, few did it as well as SYTYCD this past season.

No comments: