Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wicked Wednesday

A Wicked Good Wednesday Night (so corny, but so good...)

One of the wonderful things about living in Los Angeles is that you can spontaneously do unusual things because you feel like it.

Psst...Elphaba... some little Asian is coming to see us!

At lunch today, my friend Linda and I thought that we should try to go see the musical Wicked in Hollywood after work. And so, being people who like doing things, we went.

Me and Eden Espinosa (Elphaba)

Not only did I get Megan Hilty's (Glinda) and Eden Espinosa's (Elphaba) autographs , but we hung out after the show so we could meet them (both dreamy!). Megan was looking glamorous with some tall heels on and her hair nicely poofed after the show and Eden was just stunning when her face wasn't all green!
Me and Kristoffer Cusick (Fiyero)
We stood in this pose for a good minute, which was not as awkward as you'd think.

Me and Megan Hilty (Glinda)
*sigh* Dream come true...best Gah-linda ever.

I was definitely hoping to sleep early, but what a great Wednesday night! Well worth it.

This song makes me emo.

I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Lena said...

Popular..I want to be pop-uuu-ler!

McBean said...

I LOOOOOOOVVVVEEE Wicked so much I am playing one of the songs at my wedding.