Saturday, September 01, 2007

I've been meeting a lot of famous people lately through various gigs and I'm realizing that there are very few people left out there that I really want to meet.

Here are some people that I'd love to run into one day:

Jennie Finch, because she's the sickest pitcher out there
And I have a soft spot for softball pitchers

Jennifer Love Hewitt, to fulfill a high school fantasy of meeting her
Eminem, because he changed the game

Ryan Seacrest, because no one hustles like him
If I met him, I think I would never complain about being tired again
Katharine McPhee, because she's fly.
Lauren Conrad, because she is my favorite

Can anyone help me check these ones off the list?

2 comments:

TipsyGirl Tries said...

If you want to me LC I suggest going to the following places:

1) Les Deux ("YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" and "Jackpot" location)
2. Pinkberry on La Brea and Melrose (its actually my favorite of the Pink Berries, aside from its lack of parking)
3. The Villas at Park La Brea (because, you know,that's where she lives...not Hollywood, or even remotely close to a Hill)

As for the rest, I can't really help you out. You've inspired me to do my own list of people I'd like to meet. You know where to look.

Lena said...

So over J Love Hewitt. Eew.
But on the same note, I'm so thinking of ordering a Team Lauren tee. You should too!