Saturday, August 11, 2007

After watching the pre-finale to Making the Band 4 again last night. I've decided that "the band" (Manity Kane?) I'd most like to see would be:

1) Brian A.
2) Robert
3) Mike
4) Jeremy

The song is way too catchy

If it's a five man group, I'd put Donnie in the mix as well because the girls seem to like him.

Who do I not want in the band?
- Brian H. (just because he was so sad about cutting his hair)
- Dyshon (not crazy about the voice)

Thank goodness The Hills is starting, because with Making the Band 4 and Hell's Kitchen ending, I might have actually started catching up on sleep! American Idol auditions are going on right now as well (the real ones, to be shown on TV) and that'll keep me pretty busy as I begin taking on some of the editorial responsibilities for AmericanIdol.com for the upcoming season, which I'm really looking forward to!

Ok, really leaving for the concert. Later all.

No comments: