Saturday, August 04, 2007

Along with Carrie Underwood's "So Small," the theme song to Making the Band 4 ("We in the door!") entitled by the Internet "I Want You Exclusive" has got to be one of my favorite songs out right now (even though it's not really out).

Ignore the fact that absolutely nothing happens in this video, but the song is catchy. You can find the song for download on MySpace if you search around a bit.

With Making The Band 4 wrapping up next week, who do I want to make the band?

If Diddy makes a group with Big Mike, Robert, and Brian A, and really, any of the other guys at that point, I'd pre-order the CD just like I did for Danity Kane.

Hopefully, Diddy makes "I Want You Exclusive" the first single for this new group, instead of ditching the song that everyone knows for a different single (see Danity Kane never releasing the "Ooh la la la la la" song from the Making the Band 3 theme). Because like Big Mike said, this song is fire!

No comments: