Saturday, August 11, 2007

Just came home from a lovely lunch with some of my Freshman floormates (what up Birnkrant 6th Floor) for our 5 year reunion. Out of the 40 or so on our floor, we had 8 people come out, but it couldn't have been a better group!

Ramiro, Jenna, Rebecca, Celeste, Desiree, Me, Sean, Mark.

Love it.

I think this was one of the best lunches I've had in recent memory and I'm so grateful to everyone who made the trek out to Marina Del Rey this afternoon for lunch with some old friends to catch up and share some crazy memories. I'm off to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill for the night (doing work on the weekends, as always).

Speaking on country music, I was gazing lovingly at my computer background picture of me and Carrie Underwood (which is also my Facebook picture, as I feel like it's one of the few pictures that really looks like me) only to notice that Carrie and I have the same teeth! I feel like she and I could easily trade teeth if either of us ever lost one and our lives wouldn't skip a beat. So Carrie, if you ever need a tooth, you just holla at a playa (unless it's one of the front ones, then we'd have to talk (/make out) first.
Off to the show, where I will touch Tim McGraw's balls whether Faith likes it or not!

No comments: