Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sleeping experiment.

Tonight, I am going to sleep with earplugs in my ears. I bought this big box of earplugs for concerts because my eardrums have really been screaming for mercy lately, but I brought a pair inside so that I could do an experiment.

I figure that every night, car alarms, loud wind, honking, people being drunk and stupid, and more makes all of us wake up a little bit while we're sleeping. I am thinking that by wearing earplugs, I'll avoid these little wake ups that we never notice and I'll wake up feeling refreshed (and hopefully not as sick) tomorrow.

Results to come. Right now, I feel like a douche wearing these. If it works, I'll get used to it.

1 comment:

Lena said...

I wear them. They really don't block out too much, just softens it a bit. Get the fat tan colored ones, they work the best. I also wear an eye mask haha.