Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sabra wins So You Think You Can Dance.

Even though I've been on Team Lacey forever, congrats to Sabra.

What a great finale show filled with such great dances. I'm just happy we saw the Lauren/Pasha hip hop routine again. How many times did b-girl Sara have to go through wardrobe changes?? I was a little surprised that we didn't see much/any of Kameron and that no one asked to see a routine by him and Lacey.

Seeing as Lacey's line was busy for 2 hours straight on the West Coast last night, I thought she had a good shot of winning the loot and title. Alas, not all my competition/reality TV needs can be satisfied. Off to bed.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Lacey is an amazing performer and may end up having a more high-profile career than Sabra. The finale could almost have been called The Sara Show. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of her too.

Thanks for your support!