Saturday, August 11, 2007

This week on So You Think You Can Dance (Top 8), my favorite dances were:

Lacey and Pasha's Hip Hop Routine



Neil and Sabra's Jazz Routine (really tight)


And Lacey Schwimmer, I still love you... The girl just knows how to shake her ass and it's amazing. Her facial expression as she gets up from the floor at the very end of the routine makes me melt.


Everything else aside, I think both Lauren and Neil both really raised their stock this week. I think that before this week, it would have been tough to picture either of them going into the finale (although what male wouldn't want to see a Lacey/Lauren finale because they're both so pretty! ... ok I realize about 3 males watch the show and I know the two others). They're all pretty great at this point and whoever leaves on Monday (I think it'll be Pasha and Lauren, as Sabra's line was actually busy, which never happens on SYTYCD) will be a huge surprise.

I may or may not have voted for Lacey 30 to.....200 times.

No comments: