Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TMZ reports that my beloved Lauren Conrad doesn't like working 5 days a week.

You'd think a dream internship at Teen Vogue, getting VIP treatment all over Hollywood and having your own show on MTV would make most girls happy -- not so Lauren Conrad of "The Hills." Need any brie with that whine?

The pouty F-lister [DC note: this is me making a sad face] dined at Da Silvano in New York City with new boss and co-star Whitney Port, along with two young bucks, some Vanity Fair editors ... and an entire MTV crew.

On-camera, LC's all big eyes and smiles, but a TMZ spy at Da Silvano last night said that once the cameras stopped rolling, L.C. was angst ridden, complaining about having to work "five days a week." Who does that?

Did someone forget to tell Lauren that her life -- swank dinners, bitchfighting, shopping, blah blah blah -- is her work?

Source

........I don't really know what to say to this.......

Since I'm on Team LC... It's hard for me to try and spin this....

But I will say, that if LC and I were dating, she wouldn't have to work five days a week... I would support us (by begging her architect father for money).

Restaurants are loud. They must have misheard her.

She was probably saying, "I love going to FIDM, having a wonderful internship, and building my career after moving to LA from Laguna. I also love going to DaveChung.com and reading his blog on Billboard.com because he is my biggest fan. I have an incredible work ethic and love my life."

Yeah...

No comments: