Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Not such a big fan of Faith Hill anymore.


First, Faith Hill screams "WHAT?!?!?!?!" like Satan took over her body when Carrie Underwood wins Female Vocalist of the Year at the CMA's. This video clip is one of the most classless things I've seen in a while (other than every single time I see drunk people argue about football before USC Football games, that's more annoying frequently). Hill says it was a joke, but watch the video then judge for yourself if you think it looks funny. Sounds like a piss poor PR job to me.



Then, Hill proceeded to scold a fan ON THE MIC at a concert when a fan touched husband Tim McGraw's balls on stage. I understand you don't want people touching your husband's balls, but you are also in a very public place when you're on stage at a concert and you could definitely afford to turn off the microphone before scolding one of your fans who had an idiotic lapse in judgment.

Video

"You don't go grabbin' somebody else's -- somebody's husband's balls, you understand me? That's very disrespectful." - Faith Hill, 2007

Way to gain popularity by disrespecting the most popular artist in music today (Carrie Underwood) and then making an ass of yourself in front of your fans who paid $100 a piece to see you. Going to a concert of someone who seemingly hates my favorite artist is going to be an interesting affair.

Am I hating? Not yet... but Faith is testing me... Faith is just hating because Carrie's ballin'

See you next Saturday, Faith. I won't be touching Tim's balls.

More here

1 comment:

Lena said...

Haha, I agree with how tacky her response to Carrie's win was, (by the way, that was old news!) But the whole ball touching issue? That's pretty tacky as well. It's not an overly friendly hug, or even an @ss grab, it's his..BOYS, far more serious and offensive. I would've reacted the same way.